- 6 cups (500g) broccoli (two small to medium sized crowns), chopped into bite-size items
- 1/four cup (30g) walnuts, crushed
- 2 tbs (14g) purple onion, finely chopped
- half cup (75g) purple grapes, finely chopped
- half cup (65g) uncooked cashews, soaked a minimum of 1- 2 hours
- half cup (65g) uncooked macadamia nuts, soaked a minimum of 1-2 hours
- 1/three cup distilled water
- 1 half tbs apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1 tbs shallot, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- half teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tbs erythritol or sweetener of your selection, to style
- 1-2 tbs filtered water, as wanted
- Combine dressing elements in a small meals processor or high-powered blender.
- Process till creamy including a small quantity of filtered water if the dressing is just too thick. It must be the consistency of tahini – thinner than peanut butter and thicker than syrup.
- Taste the dressing. Depending on what your tastebuds are used to, it’s your decision extra sweetener or salt. Keep in thoughts that the flavour will probably be diluted within the salad however the grapes will add heaps of extra sweetness.
- Combine all elements in a big bowl and add half the dressing. Using your clear palms or giant spoons, toss till all of the broccoli is coated with dressing. Add extra dressing if extra (I often find yourself utilizing the complete quantity). Store any leftovers in a tightly sealed container within the fridge for as much as three days.
- Eat and luxuriate in!